Museum of Fine Arts of Valencia
For infos: 96 387 03 00
C/ San Pío V, nº 9
46010 VALENCIA (Spain)
No. 1, 6, 11, 16, 26, 28, 29, 36, 79 and 95
Alameda and Pont de Fusta stations
Station nº 131 Alboraya - Flora, station nº 83 General Elio - Llano del Real and station nº 5 Plaza Poeta Llorente
Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Closed on Mondays
Closed on 1 January and 25 December
Pictures and videos
- It is possible to bring cameras for personal use in the permanent collection halls. It is forbidden to use tripod, selfie stick, flash or any other lighting system inside the Museum.
- It is forbidden to take pictures and videos inside the temporal exhibition halls.
Rules during the visit
- It is not permitted to enter the Museum with backpacks, big bags or umbrellas. They will have to be left in the lockers at the entrance.
- The Museum does not have any area in which to leave means of transport (scooters, tricycles, collapsible bikes, etc.) and therefore entering the Museum with these items is not allowed.
- It is not permitted to eat or drink inside the Museum, with the only exception of the Cafeteria.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Museum, including outdoor spaces.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or set on silent mode.